"Let's Get Tiny" is the 10th episode in Season 1 of Pig Goat Banana Cricket.
Pig wants to help a whale with his blowhole; Goat is accused of stealing from a museum; Cricket helps a team of bacteria cheerleaders; Banana plots to get his old boss back.
- This episode is a reference to Tiny Timmy! from The Fairly Oddparents!, another Nickelodeon show.
- Cricket wears a cheerleader's outfit for the first time. This marks the first crossdressing incidence in the series.
- The quartet can be seen in their swimsuits for the second time.
- As Goat was being transported from the beach to the museum, her attire changes off-screen in midair from a swimsuit to her normal clothing.
- At one point, Ranger Slothbones makes a reference to a moment in "Pig Goat Banana Cricket High Five!" in which Banana decides to call all the Junior Rangers by Greg.
- Earlier in the episode, Pig refers to himself as "Pignacious Apollonia Plutonoius III", even though that wasn't his official name.
- When Cricket receives a Brozillium Carbine as a "trophy", there is a man that bears a striking resemblance to Fred Durst, lead singer of the Nu Metal band Limp Bizkit.
- Inside the biker bar full of biker paintings, there is a poster that slightly resembles the Harley-Davidson logo.
- The pecs rabbit flexing his big muscles.