- Pig has a large liking for pickles, regular or "fwaming". He also likes fudge.
- He befriended a shopping cart in "Pig Goat Banana Cricket High Five!"
- Pig sleeps in footed pajamas, as revealed in "Fudge-pocalypse".
- On occasion, Pig hits his head on accident and thinks he's a skateboard. This was revealed in "The Chronicles of Cutesachusetts".
- He successfully performed a heart transplant surgery in "DJ Wheelbarrow Full of Nachos". After the President of the Planet suffered a heart collapse, he replaced it with a pickle.
- In "Let's Get Tiny", he claimed that his full name was "Pignacious Apollonia Plutonoius, the 14th", but it was only made up. This is likely not his official name.
- He is allergic to Calvin Clam underpants, as shown in "Underpants-Palooza".
- He apparently has a large tolerancy of pain. In "Zombie Broheims", he ate several pickles containing Mud Munchkins carrying sharp miniature spears. This was warned by a talking pickle in the Mystery Pit. The Mud Munchkins proceeded to impale his stomach with several miniature spears, but Pig simply took them out and used one as a toothpick.
- In "Happy Chalawunga!", he took Filthy the Foot's job as the gift deliverer for Chalawunga.
- His birthday was celebrated in "Total Bananarchy". He wished for a giant cheese sculpture of his head, and to become the President of the Planet.
- He is capable of making balloon animals.
- in "Angry Old Raisin", Pig helped his neighbor with all of the problems that he caused including planting the garden and fixing his home.
- His favorite movie actor is Stink Naugahyde since he helped him with his costume malfunction while acting in "Cow Duck Avocado Mantis".
- In "It's Time to Slumber Party", he prepared to have a fun slumber party with Angry Old Raisin (character).
- In "Prince Mermeow Moves In!", it is revealed that Pig owns daily bottles of pickles, similar to daily medicine containers.
- In the same episode, it is also revealed that his urine is green colored. This was because Pig wished for it for Christmas the year prior.